Monday, May 15, 2006

Some Deep Stuff


"The most aggressive thing about God is His grace" Lester Bhana

"The secret to a successful life is the success of your secret life" (I don't know who it was)

"The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing"
Zeph 3:17

"A girl learns from her mother what a woman is, and from her father, the value of a woman" Stasi Eldredge (Captivating)

"So I'm waiting for God, and God is waiting for me to see if I am really waiting for Him, and not just wanting things from Him" Pete Greig (Red Moon Rising)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I randomly opened my ENLI book for the test tonight and found "The success of your..."
It was Ken Dew :)

Berry said...

Thanks so much Laura... i will update asap :D

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com